Epson XP-7100 Driver Download – If you use house windows, it’s fairly easy to get in touch your Epson inkjet printer. Go through very carefully the following step and you may complete every thing withing 10-a quarter-hour. All you need it wireless network or ethernet link to get the item set up.
Referring from Epson official website, here is how to install Epson printer driver ;
1. Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
2. Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
3. Click Install, then Finish.
4. Select your product, then click Next.
5. Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
6. Select Agree, then click Next.
7. When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
8. Do one of the following:
If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, then click Add.
9. Click Close.
Download Epson XP-7100 Printer Driver
Get Epson XP-7100 driver here